The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We operate in 110 countries. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
British Council invites applications for the position of Head Compliance – Examinations.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- ensure all exams systems and processes across Bangladesh are standardised and implemented nationally according to British Council and Examination Boards standard
- develop a system and process of regular audits of Exams systems in all cities in Bangladesh and ensure compliance and initiatives for improvements
- Develop and implement exams compliance communications strategy
- ensure that all aspects of customer services are consistent with the British Council’s Customer Management Framework
And will have the following skills and experience:
- Very good knowledge and skills in the area of monitoring and evaluation, and risk management
- excellent communications skills in English
- 5 years of work experience in a similar position in any reputed organisation
- Demonstrable strong compliance or customer services experience in any industry
- has championed/ developed high quality standards for Market research studies, marketing campaigns
- Degree in Business Management or equivalent
We can offer:
- Monthly salary BDT 153,000 (Consolidated)
- Transport allowance of Tk 8000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy.
- Professional development opportunities
- Medical benefits upon confirmation on the post for the staff and their family members (spouse/declared partner and children).
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Closing date: 18 January 2017
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”